Friday, September 21, 2007

More travels in Tunisia

I have endeavored in an unconventional study abroad opportunity in Sicily, Italy and Tunisia on a month-long program with the Digital Arts department at the University of Washington. The seminar is focused on exploring self as artist and traveler through the mediums of film, photography, and writing, utilizing the history and culture of Sicily and Tunisia as a backdrop.
The following photos are some of what have been created during the seminar/travels. Please click on an individual photo to view it in a larger format. Lastly, as a small disclaimer, I am a novice to photography and merely explored capturing images and creating imagery on a very basic digital camera. None the less, I hope you enjoy.


Tunis, Douz, the Sahara, Jerba, Kairouan...




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. Thanks a lot for sharing them.

I would apreciate a legend in each of them.

bijan said...

Good for you! You’re an inspiration! Your pictures are great and your story & experience is indeed even greater. I read half of the next blog regarding your visit to Tajikistan and will return to read the rest soon. Glad to have found you ;)

Anonymous said...

This content ought to be praised as it makes us believe as it really is. I follow quite a few blogs but I have never visited such an astounding post earlier. To tell the truth I love to follow your work as it inspire me a lot.And yes i have bookmarked your site golistan2007.blogspot.com .